The HTML Programmer has responsibility for design, testing, installation, training, upgrades, enhancements and ongoing support of all systems developed internally by the company.
-A web programmer must have 1 to 2 years of related experience.
-The Web Programmer will be responsible to work in a fast-paced environment to support the company customer areas by following programming and documentation standards set by the IT department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Works with the Web Development Team to create customize applications and enhance website capabilities according to current development methodologies.
· Using HTML to create and maintain Health Plan and company-built letter templates in the Access Express system.
· Develop, program, test, and maintain web-related projects including, but not limited to websites, landing pages and Databases · -Expected to perform and produce in a fast-paced development environment
· Knowledge of relational databases and applications including design, development, implementation and maintenance
· Follow proper coding standards · Understand user experience (UX)
· Understanding of Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial systems are a plus
· Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
· Able to establish and maintain effective key business relationships with both internal staff and external contacts
· Ability to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to situations quickly
· Attends meetings and provides information to staff as appropriate.
· Develops and provides analysis to support research and development of IS initiatives.
· Develops supporting documentation including training material with the support of other IS staff.
· Knowledge and experience with system development methodology; with the ability to tie these into the use of department standards and policies and procedures.
· Will be required to be knowledgeable on HIPAA privacy and security regulations and able to assist in implementation and enforcement of these regulations and be able to incorporate them into the development of new and existing projects.
· Knowledgeable and conversant in latest trends and practices in information technology, and its culture and role in the healthcare industry and work to keep those skills up to date · Performs other duties as necessary
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with CSS frameworks such as Compass and Bootstrap.
• Familiar with SEO and social networking sites
• Understanding of security fundamentals